We the Imo widows of Imo State of Nigeria most humbly, respectfully, passionately and honourably appeal to you our brother, son and current husband, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu FCAI MNITP (The Chief of Staff to the Government of Imo State), to submit yourself to the clarion call and demand of the people of Imo State to contest the Governorship Election in 2019.
We acknowledge, recognize and indeed appreciate your pragmatic, humane, divine, innovative and unrivaled youth and women friendly disposition and leadership style which has given hope and succor to the less privileged in the society.
Ugwumba Ndi Imo, you have made us proud and given us the reason to continue to thank Almighty God for having you at this auspicious time. When we lost our husbands at different periods, we thought our world had collapsed. But God in his infinite mercy showed us LOVE and gave us HOPE of survival of lives challenges through you. You became our new husband, you became our son, you became our brother and our only hope to survive the challenges of this life.
You empowered us financially by giving us SEED CAPITAL which we invested in our various trades at the RELIEF MARKET OWERRI. Today, Imo widows can firmly say that we have a husband in Ugwumba Uche Nwosu. Your kind heartedness is phenomenal. Your spirit of giving to the less privileged in the society is unbeatable and unmatchable.
- We are also aware that you are sponsoring thousands of Imo Children in various educational institutions in Nigeria.
- We are aware that you have empowered thousands of youths with various skills and training, and establishing them by providing SEED CAPITAL.
- We are aware that you have provided State and Federal employment opportunities to our teaming unemployed children (youths).
- We are aware that you have provided job opportunities to our teaming unemployed children (youths) in many Multi-National companies in Nigeria.
- We are aware that you have provided water boreholes in our various Local Government Areas in the State.
- We are aware that you have built houses for some of us widows, thereby providing shelters for us.
- We are aware that you consistently pay Hospital Bills for us without making noise about it.
- You have also paid House rents for us.
- Anyi Oga Ekwu Ole, Ma Hara Kwanu Ole?
We cannot but notice the way and manner through which you have anchored these divine revolutions in our dear State (Imo).
Therefore, we the widows of Imo State happily and joyfully beacon and urge you, Ugwumba Uche Nwosu FCAI, MNITP to respectfully and humbly submit yourself to the clarion call that will further bring Political, Social and Economic Emancipation to our dear State (Imo) come 2019 as Governor.
May Almighty God bless and protect you as you heed this clarion call, in Jesus Mighty Name we pray, Amen.
GOD HAS BLESSED IMO STATE.
Signed, for and on behalf of Imo Widows.
- Blessing Iwueke, Iho – Ikeduru LGA
- Ann Anyaegbu, Okwu – Ikeduru LGA
- Mrs Christiana Okorie,
- Madam Eucharia, Okwu – Ikeduru LGA
- Ijeoma Anuka, Obama Aforajala Market – Aboh Mbaise LGA
- Ogechi Okoroji, Isiala Mbano LGA
- Justina Elele, Ngor Okpala LGA
- Cecilia Ajoku, Nekede – Owerri West LGA
- Benedict Uzodimma, Aboh Mbaise LGA
- Mrs. Charity Oparaku, Nekede – Owerri West LGA
- Madam Leticia Okwaraibe
- Mrs. Helen Obagaeto
- Mrs. Patricia Ugoeze
- Mrs. Onuoha Cyrina
- Mrs. Maria Osuji, Owerri North LGA
- Mrs. Eunice Ekeh
- Mrs. Happiness Ehiamuma, Ahiazu Mbaise LGA
- Mrs. Lucy Okoji
- Mrs. Getrude Dikeh, Ezinihitte Mbaise LGA
- Mrs. Jane Isiguzo, Azara-Owalla Emekuku – Owerri North LGA
- Mrs. Uche Dimson
- Mrs. Ngozi Okpalla
- Mrs. Theresa Osuji, Ozaraegbelu Emekuku – Owerri North LGA
- Mrs. Martina Okoronkwo, Umuaba Ubomiri – Mbaitoli LGA
- Mrs. Joy Onyeaka, Ideato South LGA
- Mrs. Margret Iwunze, Mbieri – Mbaitoli LGA
- Mrs. Rose Dialla, Okwu – Ikeduru LGA
- Madam Magdalene, Ehime Mbano LGA
- Mrs. Susan Osuji
- Mrs. Rose Oforegbu, Uzoagba – Ikeduru LGA
- Mrs. Chinyere Njoku, Orji – Owerri North LGA